Dr. Eric Mullis wins Arts & Sciences Council grant
02/03/12 - Dr. Eric Mullis' performing arts collective has been awarded a Special Projects Grant by the Arts and Science Council. The group will use the award to develop its current project "Telepresence: A Performative Meditation on Modern Technology," which will be performed April 19-20 in the NoDa arts district.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts