Dr. Freedman awarded competitive research grant
01/07/13 - Dr. Eric Freedman, Dean of the Knight School of Communication, has been awarded a competitive research grant through the Time Warner Research Program on Digital Communication. His project, "Community Metrics: Guiding Localism in Communications Policy Work," will guide policy makers and providers of local news and information in their assessment of the information needs of a local community and the creation and delivery of locally relevant content.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.