Dr. Freedman awarded competitive research grant
01/07/13 - Dr. Eric Freedman, Dean of the Knight School of Communication, has been awarded a competitive research grant through the Time Warner Research Program on Digital Communication. His project, "Community Metrics: Guiding Localism in Communications Policy Work," will guide policy makers and providers of local news and information in their assessment of the information needs of a local community and the creation and delivery of locally relevant content.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List