Dr. Freedman awarded competitive research grant
01/07/13 - Dr. Eric Freedman, Dean of the Knight School of Communication, has been awarded a competitive research grant through the Time Warner Research Program on Digital Communication. His project, "Community Metrics: Guiding Localism in Communications Policy Work," will guide policy makers and providers of local news and information in their assessment of the information needs of a local community and the creation and delivery of locally relevant content.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie