Dr. Freedman awarded competitive research grant
01/07/13 - Dr. Eric Freedman, Dean of the Knight School of Communication, has been awarded a competitive research grant through the Time Warner Research Program on Digital Communication. His project, "Community Metrics: Guiding Localism in Communications Policy Work," will guide policy makers and providers of local news and information in their assessment of the information needs of a local community and the creation and delivery of locally relevant content.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success