Dr. Freedman awarded competitive research grant
01/07/13 - Dr. Eric Freedman, Dean of the Knight School of Communication, has been awarded a competitive research grant through the Time Warner Research Program on Digital Communication. His project, "Community Metrics: Guiding Localism in Communications Policy Work," will guide policy makers and providers of local news and information in their assessment of the information needs of a local community and the creation and delivery of locally relevant content.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens