Dr. Harry Bowen Takes Part in Panel Discussion
Dr. Harry Bowen took part in a panel discussion hosted by Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins on WFAE. The topic was the national debt which is on everyone's minds especially in this election season. He was joined by Fergus Hodgson, Director of Fiscal Policy Studies at the John Locke Foundation and Senator Curtis Olafson, North Dakota State Senator.
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool