Dr. Harry Bowen Takes Part in Panel Discussion
Dr. Harry Bowen took part in a panel discussion hosted by Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins on WFAE. The topic was the national debt which is on everyone's minds especially in this election season. He was joined by Fergus Hodgson, Director of Fiscal Policy Studies at the John Locke Foundation and Senator Curtis Olafson, North Dakota State Senator.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu