Dr. Harry Bowen Takes Part in Panel Discussion
Dr. Harry Bowen took part in a panel discussion hosted by Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins on WFAE. The topic was the national debt which is on everyone's minds especially in this election season. He was joined by Fergus Hodgson, Director of Fiscal Policy Studies at the John Locke Foundation and Senator Curtis Olafson, North Dakota State Senator.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie