Dr. Harry Bowen Takes Part in Panel Discussion
Dr. Harry Bowen took part in a panel discussion hosted by Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins on WFAE. The topic was the national debt which is on everyone's minds especially in this election season. He was joined by Fergus Hodgson, Director of Fiscal Policy Studies at the John Locke Foundation and Senator Curtis Olafson, North Dakota State Senator.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article