Dr. Harry Bowen Takes Part in Panel Discussion
Dr. Harry Bowen took part in a panel discussion hosted by Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins on WFAE. The topic was the national debt which is on everyone's minds especially in this election season. He was joined by Fergus Hodgson, Director of Fiscal Policy Studies at the John Locke Foundation and Senator Curtis Olafson, North Dakota State Senator.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014