Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
Associate Professor of Religion Suzanne Watts Henderson is featured in a new curriculum called "Jesus Christ Incorporated" being distributed to Presbyterian churches across North Carolina. Dr. Henderson was hired by a group of Presbyterian (PCUSA) ministers concerned about the political landscape of our state. This four-part study invites participants to consider the biblical mandate for Christians to promote the values of "God's kingdom" in society. The study features videos along with questions for small group discussion.
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens