Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
Associate Professor of Religion Suzanne Watts Henderson is featured in a new curriculum called "Jesus Christ Incorporated" being distributed to Presbyterian churches across North Carolina. Dr. Henderson was hired by a group of Presbyterian (PCUSA) ministers concerned about the political landscape of our state. This four-part study invites participants to consider the biblical mandate for Christians to promote the values of "God's kingdom" in society. The study features videos along with questions for small group discussion.
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Students Welcome Loved Ones to Family Weekend 2016
- Queens Rallies Together in Time of Need
- Queens Alerts Students of Sexual Misconduct Cases on Campus
- Queens once again makes U.S. News & World Report's Top 25 List