Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
Associate Professor of Religion Suzanne Watts Henderson is featured in a new curriculum called "Jesus Christ Incorporated" being distributed to Presbyterian churches across North Carolina. Dr. Henderson was hired by a group of Presbyterian (PCUSA) ministers concerned about the political landscape of our state. This four-part study invites participants to consider the biblical mandate for Christians to promote the values of "God's kingdom" in society. The study features videos along with questions for small group discussion.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week