Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
Associate Professor of Religion Suzanne Watts Henderson is featured in a new curriculum called "Jesus Christ Incorporated" being distributed to Presbyterian churches across North Carolina. Dr. Henderson was hired by a group of Presbyterian (PCUSA) ministers concerned about the political landscape of our state. This four-part study invites participants to consider the biblical mandate for Christians to promote the values of "God's kingdom" in society. The study features videos along with questions for small group discussion.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu