Dr. Henderson is guest on television news program
Dr. Suzanne Watts Henderson, assistant professor of religion, was a guest on WCNC's "FlashPOINT" last Sunday, which profiled the issue of faith in the Carolinas.
Dr. Henderson also published an article entitled "Jesus' Messianic Self-Consciousness Revisited: Christology and Community in Context" in the July edition of Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus.
Dr. Henderson teaches numerous courses at Queens University of Charlotte, including Old Testament, New Testament, and Women in the Bible.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014