Dr. Henderson is guest on television news program
Dr. Suzanne Watts Henderson, assistant professor of religion, was a guest on WCNC's "FlashPOINT" last Sunday, which profiled the issue of faith in the Carolinas.
Dr. Henderson also published an article entitled "Jesus' Messianic Self-Consciousness Revisited: Christology and Community in Context" in the July edition of Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus.
Dr. Henderson teaches numerous courses at Queens University of Charlotte, including Old Testament, New Testament, and Women in the Bible.
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool