Dr. Hernandez to Present
Dr. Jesus Hernandez's abstract, Caring in Action: Innovations in Nursing Practice, has been accepted for presentation at the 3rd annual Carolinas HealthCare System Nursing Research Symposium. Dr. Hernandez is an Assistant Professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers