Dr. Hernandez to Present
Dr. Jesus Hernandez's abstract, Caring in Action: Innovations in Nursing Practice, has been accepted for presentation at the 3rd annual Carolinas HealthCare System Nursing Research Symposium. Dr. Hernandez is an Assistant Professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week