Dr. Hernandez to Present
Dr. Jesus Hernandez's abstract, Caring in Action: Innovations in Nursing Practice, has been accepted for presentation at the 3rd annual Carolinas HealthCare System Nursing Research Symposium. Dr. Hernandez is an Assistant Professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"