Dr. Hernandez to Present
Dr. Jesus Hernandez's abstract, Caring in Action: Innovations in Nursing Practice, has been accepted for presentation at the 3rd annual Carolinas HealthCare System Nursing Research Symposium. Dr. Hernandez is an Assistant Professor in the Presbyterian School of Nursing.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics