JBIP Director Dr. Holly Carter accepted to NAFSA
Dr. Holly Carter was accepted into the NAFSA (the Association of International Educators) training corps. In this role she will be providing workshops for international education professionals from all over the world in her areas of expertise. She has been approved to lead workshops in Education Abroad Advising, Health, Safety, and Risk Management in Education Abroad, Fundamentals of Short-Term Education Abroad Programming, Managing the Education Abroad Office and Introduction to Education Abroad.
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together
- Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
- Vote now to bring music therapy to the Levine Cancer Institute
- Artburst brought art into various, unexpected locations throughout campus