JBIP Director Dr. Holly Carter accepted to NAFSA
Dr. Holly Carter was accepted into the NAFSA (the Association of International Educators) training corps. In this role she will be providing workshops for international education professionals from all over the world in her areas of expertise. She has been approved to lead workshops in Education Abroad Advising, Health, Safety, and Risk Management in Education Abroad, Fundamentals of Short-Term Education Abroad Programming, Managing the Education Abroad Office and Introduction to Education Abroad.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings