Dr. John A. McArthur presented at the National Communication Association’s 96th annual conference
Dr. John McArthur11/16/10 - Dr. John A. McArthur presented his paper entitled "A Month with Mashable: Bridging Information Content and Media Expression using Twitter" at the Digital Media: the Medium and the Message session of National Communication Association's 96th annual conference. This research provides insight toward understanding how social media users make connections within and among vast digital information as well as raises awareness of the major themes of value to practitioners and students engaged in the study of social media.
- The Knight School takes another step toward making Charlotte a model city for digital literacy
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Queens University of Charlotte Launches Online Master’s in Communication
- Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
- Infinite Possibilities
- Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
- JODML Launch
- Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops