Dr. John Bennett Publishes
Dr. John Bennett, McColl School of Business, had two chapters published in the recently released edited book, Exploring the Professional Identity of Management Consultants. One chapter, "Skill Acquisition of Executive Coaches: A Journey Toward Mastery," was co-authored with Kelly D. B. Rogers. 2012 MS in Organization Development alumna. The second chapter, "Executive Coaching: An Emerging Role for Management Consultants," was co-authored with Dr. Mary Wayne Bush.
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Queens' Online MBA Ranked Best in North America
- 2016 Case Competition
- Debra Plousha Moore Recognized as BusinessWoman of the Year Award Recipient
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- McColl School Undergrads Teach Middle School Students Leadership Skills
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- The Dean's Perspective - October 2015
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations