Dr. John Bennett named a Charter Fellow in the Lewin Center
Dr. John Bennett, assistant professor in the McColl School of Business and Director of the Coaching Certificate and MS in Executive Coaching programs, was recently named one of 7 Charter Fellows in the Lewin Center.
The Lewin Center was founded in 2006 to further the legacy of Kurt Lewin, pre-eminent social psychologist and founder of the field of group dynamics; build on the almost 60 years of pioneering work of the NTL Institute; pursue activities in social change and social justice through action research and other research methodologies; partner with universities and other research institutes throughout the United States and eventually worldwide; and collaborate with and develop scholar-practitioners in the social sciences to increase the application of the research to the social issues of today's world.
- Case Competition Scholarship Leads Mitchel Sayers '16 to Excel at McColl School
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Executive Director of Executive Leadership
- The Dean's Digest - March 2015
- The McColl School of Business Announces New Dean
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- A Master of Business