Dr. John Bennett named a Charter Fellow in the Lewin Center
Dr. John Bennett, assistant professor in the McColl School of Business and Director of the Coaching Certificate and MS in Executive Coaching programs, was recently named one of 7 Charter Fellows in the Lewin Center.
The Lewin Center was founded in 2006 to further the legacy of Kurt Lewin, pre-eminent social psychologist and founder of the field of group dynamics; build on the almost 60 years of pioneering work of the NTL Institute; pursue activities in social change and social justice through action research and other research methodologies; partner with universities and other research institutes throughout the United States and eventually worldwide; and collaborate with and develop scholar-practitioners in the social sciences to increase the application of the research to the social issues of today's world.
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Students Participate in the 2014 South Carolina Bankers Association Banking Career 101
- The Dean's Digest - March 2014
- The McColl School congratulates the high school business case competition winners
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- The Dean's Digest -February 2014
- MSAA Tuition Discount Program
- Student Spotlight: Dr. Michael Manning