Dr. John Bennett named a Charter Fellow in the Lewin Center
Dr. John Bennett, assistant professor in the McColl School of Business and Director of the Coaching Certificate and MS in Executive Coaching programs, was recently named one of 7 Charter Fellows in the Lewin Center.
The Lewin Center was founded in 2006 to further the legacy of Kurt Lewin, pre-eminent social psychologist and founder of the field of group dynamics; build on the almost 60 years of pioneering work of the NTL Institute; pursue activities in social change and social justice through action research and other research methodologies; partner with universities and other research institutes throughout the United States and eventually worldwide; and collaborate with and develop scholar-practitioners in the social sciences to increase the application of the research to the social issues of today's world.
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- A Master of Business
- The Dean's Digest - January 2015
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014
- The Entrepreneur Leadership Circle holds its 2014 Hall of Fame induction event
- The Duke Endowment awards Queens a $478,593 research grant
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014