Dr. John Bennett named a Charter Fellow in the Lewin Center
Dr. John Bennett, assistant professor in the McColl School of Business and Director of the Coaching Certificate and MS in Executive Coaching programs, was recently named one of 7 Charter Fellows in the Lewin Center.
The Lewin Center was founded in 2006 to further the legacy of Kurt Lewin, pre-eminent social psychologist and founder of the field of group dynamics; build on the almost 60 years of pioneering work of the NTL Institute; pursue activities in social change and social justice through action research and other research methodologies; partner with universities and other research institutes throughout the United States and eventually worldwide; and collaborate with and develop scholar-practitioners in the social sciences to increase the application of the research to the social issues of today's world.
- Andrea B. Smith Named Queens' 2016 BusinessWoman of the Year
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association
- CBJ Features Queens’ Entrepreneur Leadership Circle
- MBA and MSOD Programs Recognized in CBJ
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Queens' Online MBA Ranked Best in North America
- Debra Plousha Moore Recognized as BusinessWoman of the Year Award Recipient
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching