Dr. John Bennett named a Charter Fellow in the Lewin Center
Dr. John Bennett, assistant professor in the McColl School of Business and Director of the Coaching Certificate and MS in Executive Coaching programs, was recently named one of 7 Charter Fellows in the Lewin Center.
The Lewin Center was founded in 2006 to further the legacy of Kurt Lewin, pre-eminent social psychologist and founder of the field of group dynamics; build on the almost 60 years of pioneering work of the NTL Institute; pursue activities in social change and social justice through action research and other research methodologies; partner with universities and other research institutes throughout the United States and eventually worldwide; and collaborate with and develop scholar-practitioners in the social sciences to increase the application of the research to the social issues of today's world.
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Bowen Presents Two Talks
- Class of 2013 Inducted into the Carolinas Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
- The Dean's Digest - October 2013
- Exceeding goals in the Wireman Golf Tournament
- Queens Graduates Its Inaugural School Executive Leadership Academy Cohort
- The Dean's Digest - September 2013
- The McColl School of Business Launches Banking Initiative
- Professor John Bennett Releases New Book