Dr. Johnston's book nominated for award
Dr. Araminta Johnston's book "And One Was a Priest: The Life and Times of Duncan M. Gray Jr." (University Press of Mississippi, 2011) has been nominated for the 2012 nonfiction award by the Mississippi Institute of Arts and Letters. The book is a biography of Gray, an Episcopal priest and bishop active in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi in the 1950s and 60s.
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award