Dr. McArthur Presents at NCA
12/01/11 - Dr. John A. McArthur of the Knight School, presented two competitive papers at the National Communication Association annual convention in New Orleans, La. The first was a study on Twitter and Teacher Behavior conducted with Kristen Bostedo-Conway, a graduate student in the Knight School. The second was a paper on the Diana statue and her use of Twitter. Dr. McArthur also responded to two sets of competitive papers on Online Credibility and Digital Ethos.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success