Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
01/28/13 - Dr. John A. McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was invited to conduct two faculty development workshops at Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico in San Juan on January 24 & 25, 2013. The workshops, titled "Pedagogy, then Technology," focused on developing innovative ways to integrate technology into the classroom.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens