Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
01/28/13 - Dr. John A. McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was invited to conduct two faculty development workshops at Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico in San Juan on January 24 & 25, 2013. The workshops, titled "Pedagogy, then Technology," focused on developing innovative ways to integrate technology into the classroom.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article