Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
01/28/13 - Dr. John A. McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was invited to conduct two faculty development workshops at Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico in San Juan on January 24 & 25, 2013. The workshops, titled "Pedagogy, then Technology," focused on developing innovative ways to integrate technology into the classroom.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers