Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
01/28/13 - Dr. John A. McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was invited to conduct two faculty development workshops at Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico in San Juan on January 24 & 25, 2013. The workshops, titled "Pedagogy, then Technology," focused on developing innovative ways to integrate technology into the classroom.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association