Dr. McArthur featured in CampusTechnology.com article
12/10/12 - Dr. John McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was highlighted in a feature article on CampusTechnology.com on social media in the classroom. The article explores Pinterest as a teaching tool and examines its use as a digital classroom archive in COMM 360: Charlotte & the Convention this fall. Read the article here.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week