Dr. McArthur featured in CampusTechnology.com article
12/10/12 - Dr. John McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was highlighted in a feature article on CampusTechnology.com on social media in the classroom. The article explores Pinterest as a teaching tool and examines its use as a digital classroom archive in COMM 360: Charlotte & the Convention this fall. Read the article here.
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool