Dr. McArthur featured in CampusTechnology.com article
12/10/12 - Dr. John McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was highlighted in a feature article on CampusTechnology.com on social media in the classroom. The article explores Pinterest as a teaching tool and examines its use as a digital classroom archive in COMM 360: Charlotte & the Convention this fall. Read the article here.
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations