Dr. McArthur featured in CampusTechnology.com article
12/10/12 - Dr. John McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was highlighted in a feature article on CampusTechnology.com on social media in the classroom. The article explores Pinterest as a teaching tool and examines its use as a digital classroom archive in COMM 360: Charlotte & the Convention this fall. Read the article here.
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking