Dr. McArthur featured in CampusTechnology.com article
12/10/12 - Dr. John McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, was highlighted in a feature article on CampusTechnology.com on social media in the classroom. The article explores Pinterest as a teaching tool and examines its use as a digital classroom archive in COMM 360: Charlotte & the Convention this fall. Read the article here.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus