Dr. McArthur featured on Social Media Global Education Project website
11/08/12 - Dr. John A. McArthur, Assistant Professor and Director of Undergraduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, had an election-day article featured on the national website of the Social Media Global Education Project: Does the Election have Facebook Seeing Red - and Blue?
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers