Dr. McArthur featured on national Social Media Club website
09/18/12 - John A. McArthur, assistant professor in the Knight School of Communication, had a column featured on the website of the national Social Media Club. The column discusses using Pinterest as a class teaching tool. Read it here.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook