Dr. McArthur publishes article in Journal
12/06/11 - Dr. John A. McArthur of the Knight School had a paper accepted for publication in the current issue of American Clearinghouse on Educational Facilities Journal. The paper is titled "Practical Lessons from User-Experience Design for Spaces of Learning."
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"