Dr. McArthur publishes article in Journal
12/06/11 - Dr. John A. McArthur of the Knight School had a paper accepted for publication in the current issue of American Clearinghouse on Educational Facilities Journal. The paper is titled "Practical Lessons from User-Experience Design for Spaces of Learning."
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite