Dr. McArthur represented Queens at AAC&U
04/04/12 - Dr. John A McArthur, along with Chip Bowen, Suzanne Cooper-Guasco, Lynn Morton, and Jeffrey Thomas represented Queens at the AAC&U annual meeting on general education in New Orleans, La. Click here to read about their learning regarding general education and theory reflections about how it applies to Queens.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits