Dr. McArthur represented Queens at AAC&U
04/04/12 - Dr. John A McArthur, along with Chip Bowen, Suzanne Cooper-Guasco, Lynn Morton, and Jeffrey Thomas represented Queens at the AAC&U annual meeting on general education in New Orleans, La. Click here to read about their learning regarding general education and theory reflections about how it applies to Queens.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens