Dr. McArthur represented Queens at AAC&U
04/04/12 - Dr. John A McArthur, along with Chip Bowen, Suzanne Cooper-Guasco, Lynn Morton, and Jeffrey Thomas represented Queens at the AAC&U annual meeting on general education in New Orleans, La. Click here to read about their learning regarding general education and theory reflections about how it applies to Queens.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics