Dr. McArthur represented Queens at AAC&U
04/04/12 - Dr. John A McArthur, along with Chip Bowen, Suzanne Cooper-Guasco, Lynn Morton, and Jeffrey Thomas represented Queens at the AAC&U annual meeting on general education in New Orleans, La. Click here to read about their learning regarding general education and theory reflections about how it applies to Queens.
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking