Dr. McArthur represented Queens at AAC&U
04/04/12 - Dr. John A McArthur, along with Chip Bowen, Suzanne Cooper-Guasco, Lynn Morton, and Jeffrey Thomas represented Queens at the AAC&U annual meeting on general education in New Orleans, La. Click here to read about their learning regarding general education and theory reflections about how it applies to Queens.
- SELA Graduation 2014
- The Dean's Digest - August 2014
- Non-profit volunteer and internship fair provides opportunity for students to live Queens’ motto
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"