Dr. Nathaniel Presents at CSA conference
06/11/12 - Knight School of Communication professor, Daina Nathaniel, presented at the 37th annual Caribbean Studies Association conference held in Guadeloupe last week. Her paper, Performing Citizenship: Social Media Use Among the Trinbagonian Diaspora, was presented on a panel titled: Social Media and the Performance of Citizenship. Dr. Nathaniel also has a chapter in the new SUNY Press edited volume titled: Let Spirit Speak! Cultural Journeys Through the African Diaspora. Her piece is titled: From Animal Skin to Oil Drum: African Agency Through the Steelband Movement in Trinidad and Tobago.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers