Dr. Nathaniel Presents at CSA conference
06/11/12 - Knight School of Communication professor, Daina Nathaniel, presented at the 37th annual Caribbean Studies Association conference held in Guadeloupe last week. Her paper, Performing Citizenship: Social Media Use Among the Trinbagonian Diaspora, was presented on a panel titled: Social Media and the Performance of Citizenship. Dr. Nathaniel also has a chapter in the new SUNY Press edited volume titled: Let Spirit Speak! Cultural Journeys Through the African Diaspora. Her piece is titled: From Animal Skin to Oil Drum: African Agency Through the Steelband Movement in Trinidad and Tobago.
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States