Dr. Nathaniel Presents at CSA conference
06/11/12 - Knight School of Communication professor, Daina Nathaniel, presented at the 37th annual Caribbean Studies Association conference held in Guadeloupe last week. Her paper, Performing Citizenship: Social Media Use Among the Trinbagonian Diaspora, was presented on a panel titled: Social Media and the Performance of Citizenship. Dr. Nathaniel also has a chapter in the new SUNY Press edited volume titled: Let Spirit Speak! Cultural Journeys Through the African Diaspora. Her piece is titled: From Animal Skin to Oil Drum: African Agency Through the Steelband Movement in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie