Dr. Nathaniel Presents at CSA conference
06/11/12 - Knight School of Communication professor, Daina Nathaniel, presented at the 37th annual Caribbean Studies Association conference held in Guadeloupe last week. Her paper, Performing Citizenship: Social Media Use Among the Trinbagonian Diaspora, was presented on a panel titled: Social Media and the Performance of Citizenship. Dr. Nathaniel also has a chapter in the new SUNY Press edited volume titled: Let Spirit Speak! Cultural Journeys Through the African Diaspora. Her piece is titled: From Animal Skin to Oil Drum: African Agency Through the Steelband Movement in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits