Dr. Pasili to be published in Journal of Music Therapy
03/15/12 - Dr. Varvara Pasiali, assistant professor of music therapy, wrote a research manuscript titled "Supporting Parent-Child Interactions: Music Therapy as an Intervention for Promotion Mutually Responsive Orientation," which has been accepted by peer review for publication in the Journal of Music Therapy
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award
- Artists Visit Queens, Inspire Students
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences
- Refugee Discussion Provides Timely, Helpful Insight into Refugee Resettlement