Dr. Penn Presents at Conference in Atlanta, Georgia
On April 3, 2014, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, presented at the Southern Organization for Human Services Regional Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. In this workshop, Ethical and Professional Issues in Human Services: An Qualitative Exploration of Human Service Providers' Motivation and Maturation Process, Dr. Penn shared the results of a research project with human service educators and students.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"