Dr. Penn Presents at Conference in Atlanta, Georgia
On April 3, 2014, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, presented at the Southern Organization for Human Services Regional Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. In this workshop, Ethical and Professional Issues in Human Services: An Qualitative Exploration of Human Service Providers' Motivation and Maturation Process, Dr. Penn shared the results of a research project with human service educators and students.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week