Dr. Penn Presents at Conference in Atlanta, Georgia
On April 3, 2014, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, presented at the Southern Organization for Human Services Regional Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. In this workshop, Ethical and Professional Issues in Human Services: An Qualitative Exploration of Human Service Providers' Motivation and Maturation Process, Dr. Penn shared the results of a research project with human service educators and students.
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success