Dr. Penn Presents at Conference in Atlanta, Georgia
On April 3, 2014, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, presented at the Southern Organization for Human Services Regional Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. In this workshop, Ethical and Professional Issues in Human Services: An Qualitative Exploration of Human Service Providers' Motivation and Maturation Process, Dr. Penn shared the results of a research project with human service educators and students.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus