Dr. Penn Presents at Conference in Atlanta, Georgia
On April 3, 2014, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, presented at the Southern Organization for Human Services Regional Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. In this workshop, Ethical and Professional Issues in Human Services: An Qualitative Exploration of Human Service Providers' Motivation and Maturation Process, Dr. Penn shared the results of a research project with human service educators and students.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens