Dr. Penn Presents on Play Therapy
On September 7, 2013, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, was selected to present a seminar on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy" to the South Carolina Association for Play Therapy. The presentation was designed to increase mental health practitioners' awareness about defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas in their clinical work with child clients and their families.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics