Dr. Penn Presents on Play Therapy
On September 7, 2013, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, was selected to present a seminar on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy" to the South Carolina Association for Play Therapy. The presentation was designed to increase mental health practitioners' awareness about defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas in their clinical work with child clients and their families.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie