Dr. Penn Presents on Play Therapy
On September 7, 2013, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, was selected to present a seminar on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy" to the South Carolina Association for Play Therapy. The presentation was designed to increase mental health practitioners' awareness about defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas in their clinical work with child clients and their families.
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.