Dr. Penn Presents on Play Therapy
On September 7, 2013, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, was selected to present a seminar on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy" to the South Carolina Association for Play Therapy. The presentation was designed to increase mental health practitioners' awareness about defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas in their clinical work with child clients and their families.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.