Dr. Penn Presents on Play Therapy
On September 7, 2013, Dr. Saundra Penn of the Blair College of Health, Human Service Studies Department, was selected to present a seminar on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy" to the South Carolina Association for Play Therapy. The presentation was designed to increase mental health practitioners' awareness about defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas in their clinical work with child clients and their families.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers