Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
Dr. Reed Perkins, Department of Environmental Science, was a featured speaker at the Catawba Lands Conservancy's Corporate Breakfast on March 27. He addressed the critical need for habitat conservation in the Piedmont. The breakfast was held on the 45th floor of uptown Charlotte surrounded by thousands of acres of pavement.
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark