Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
Dr. Reed Perkins, Department of Environmental Science, was a featured speaker at the Catawba Lands Conservancy's Corporate Breakfast on March 27. He addressed the critical need for habitat conservation in the Piedmont. The breakfast was held on the 45th floor of uptown Charlotte surrounded by thousands of acres of pavement.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon