Dr. Perkins Speaks at Breakfast
Dr. Reed Perkins, Department of Environmental Science, was a featured speaker at the Catawba Lands Conservancy's Corporate Breakfast on March 27. He addressed the critical need for habitat conservation in the Piedmont. The breakfast was held on the 45th floor of uptown Charlotte surrounded by thousands of acres of pavement.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens