Dr. Perkins and Students Present at Symposium
Dr. Reed Perkins, Dept of Environmental Science, took seven students to the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium on Saturday at UNCC. The students presented posters based on research projects done within ENVR 201 (Physical Geography):
- "The Effect of An Art Installation on Water Infiltration Rates at Freedom Park, Charlotte, NC" Nick Creidler, Eric Richard, and Justine Ceklosky
- "The Environmental Future of the Brightwalk Neighborhood, Charlotte, NC" Theo Hartsook, Madeline Hairfield, Perry Rowdy, and Cory Kloepfer
- "An Analysis of Precipitation and Streamflow Response of the South Fork River" Lisa Boyer
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda Series
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou