Dr. Perkins and Students Present at Symposium
Dr. Reed Perkins, Dept of Environmental Science, took seven students to the State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium on Saturday at UNCC. The students presented posters based on research projects done within ENVR 201 (Physical Geography):
- "The Effect of An Art Installation on Water Infiltration Rates at Freedom Park, Charlotte, NC" Nick Creidler, Eric Richard, and Justine Ceklosky
- "The Environmental Future of the Brightwalk Neighborhood, Charlotte, NC" Theo Hartsook, Madeline Hairfield, Perry Rowdy, and Cory Kloepfer
- "An Analysis of Precipitation and Streamflow Response of the South Fork River" Lisa Boyer
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers