Dr. Greg Pillar joins international journal
Dr. Greg Pillar, assistant professor of Environmental Science and Chemistry and chair of the Department of Environmental Sciences, has been named to the editorial committee and will serve as a reviewer for the new international Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD). JAFSCD is the first and only peer-reviewed, international journal on applied research on local and community development aspects of food systems.
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award