Dr. Greg Pillar joins international journal
Dr. Greg Pillar, assistant professor of Environmental Science and Chemistry and chair of the Department of Environmental Sciences, has been named to the editorial committee and will serve as a reviewer for the new international Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD). JAFSCD is the first and only peer-reviewed, international journal on applied research on local and community development aspects of food systems.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings