Dr. Greg Pillar joins international journal
Dr. Greg Pillar, assistant professor of Environmental Science and Chemistry and chair of the Department of Environmental Sciences, has been named to the editorial committee and will serve as a reviewer for the new international Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD). JAFSCD is the first and only peer-reviewed, international journal on applied research on local and community development aspects of food systems.
- Students Participate in Model Organization of American States in D.C.
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student
- Queens Faculty Demonstrate Expertise on WFAE, Other Sources
- Alumna Named Georgia's Elementary Science Teacher of the Year
- Queens Announces First Destination Report
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Queens Prepares Community for Election Season
- Queens Helps Repair Charlotte Through Art
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts