Dr. Pillar presents at 2012 BioEnergy Symposium
Dr. Greg Pillar, assistant professor of Environmental Science and Chemistry, is presenting at the 2012 BioEnergy Symposium organized by the Infrastructure, Design, Environment and Sustainability (IDEAS) Center at UNC-Charlotte today. His invited talk, "Agricultural and Land Use Considerations for Biofuels," provides a sustainable agriculture perspective on conventional grain, cellulosic and advanced biofuels.
- MFA Residency Welcomes Talented Faculty and Students, Congratulates Graduates
- Dr. Michele Shaul Wins the Hunter-Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- Music Therapy Students Awarded Scholarships
- Queens Raises Awareness on Voting, Topics for 2016 Presidential Election
- Biology Senior Discovers Bacteriophage During Honors Thesis Research
- Queens Announces 2016 Commencement Speakers
- Biology Student Discovers Bacteriophage Species, Coins it 'Rex16'
- Queens Students Participate in NCICU Ethics Bowl
- Five Novels Out from Faculty and Alumni...and it's only March!
- 2016 SIBA Book Award