Dr. Pillar presents at 2012 BioEnergy Symposium
Dr. Greg Pillar, assistant professor of Environmental Science and Chemistry, is presenting at the 2012 BioEnergy Symposium organized by the Infrastructure, Design, Environment and Sustainability (IDEAS) Center at UNC-Charlotte today. His invited talk, "Agricultural and Land Use Considerations for Biofuels," provides a sustainable agriculture perspective on conventional grain, cellulosic and advanced biofuels.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- History Professor Wins Award
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together