Dr. Pillar presents at 2012 BioEnergy Symposium
Dr. Greg Pillar, assistant professor of Environmental Science and Chemistry, is presenting at the 2012 BioEnergy Symposium organized by the Infrastructure, Design, Environment and Sustainability (IDEAS) Center at UNC-Charlotte today. His invited talk, "Agricultural and Land Use Considerations for Biofuels," provides a sustainable agriculture perspective on conventional grain, cellulosic and advanced biofuels.
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook
- Queens presents Arte Latino Now: An Exhibition of Latino Artists
- Craig Renfroe's Work Published
- Grammy Nominated Opera Singer Kristopher Irmiter meets with students at Queens
- When nothing else works, a Queens University program proves that sound might be the most effective medicine
- Queens' Low-Residency MFA program in Creative Writing announces its next series of faculty readings