Dr. Pillar presents at 2012 BioEnergy Symposium
Dr. Greg Pillar, assistant professor of Environmental Science and Chemistry, is presenting at the 2012 BioEnergy Symposium organized by the Infrastructure, Design, Environment and Sustainability (IDEAS) Center at UNC-Charlotte today. His invited talk, "Agricultural and Land Use Considerations for Biofuels," provides a sustainable agriculture perspective on conventional grain, cellulosic and advanced biofuels.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient
- Composer Malek Jandali '97 Discusses the Importance of His Liberal Arts Education
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Quest for Wonder
- Alumnus Malek Jandali is Honored as a 2015 Great Immigrant - The Pride of America
- Dr. Suzanne Henderson to Participate in Teaching Interfaith Understanding Seminar
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States