Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
02/11/13 - Dr. Leanne Pupchek, Professor in the Knight School of Communication, spoke to the Charlotte chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) about an aspect of her Fulbright research. She focused on the internet persuasion associated with the European Cup tournament held in Ukraine and Poland last year and its lessons for international companies. She was happy to see a number of alumni from the MA program at the meeting. Dr. Pupchek will present aspects of her research for our campus audience later this semester.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week