Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
02/11/13 - Dr. Leanne Pupchek, Professor in the Knight School of Communication, spoke to the Charlotte chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) about an aspect of her Fulbright research. She focused on the internet persuasion associated with the European Cup tournament held in Ukraine and Poland last year and its lessons for international companies. She was happy to see a number of alumni from the MA program at the meeting. Dr. Pupchek will present aspects of her research for our campus audience later this semester.
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"