Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
02/11/13 - Dr. Leanne Pupchek, Professor in the Knight School of Communication, spoke to the Charlotte chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) about an aspect of her Fulbright research. She focused on the internet persuasion associated with the European Cup tournament held in Ukraine and Poland last year and its lessons for international companies. She was happy to see a number of alumni from the MA program at the meeting. Dr. Pupchek will present aspects of her research for our campus audience later this semester.
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations