Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
02/11/13 - Dr. Leanne Pupchek, Professor in the Knight School of Communication, spoke to the Charlotte chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) about an aspect of her Fulbright research. She focused on the internet persuasion associated with the European Cup tournament held in Ukraine and Poland last year and its lessons for international companies. She was happy to see a number of alumni from the MA program at the meeting. Dr. Pupchek will present aspects of her research for our campus audience later this semester.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article