Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
02/11/13 - Dr. Leanne Pupchek, Professor in the Knight School of Communication, spoke to the Charlotte chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) about an aspect of her Fulbright research. She focused on the internet persuasion associated with the European Cup tournament held in Ukraine and Poland last year and its lessons for international companies. She was happy to see a number of alumni from the MA program at the meeting. Dr. Pupchek will present aspects of her research for our campus audience later this semester.
- Katrina Schweitzer '14 embarks on a career helping New Orleans families repair their homes
- Queens' biology and environmental science department to develop eagle migration curriculum
- Queens joins SAGE's Tuition Rewards Program
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr, Burke on Abraham Lincoln
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon