Dr. Saundra Penn Recently Presented on Play Therapy
On October 26, 2012, Dr. Saundra Penn of Human Service Studies presented to the North Carolina Association for Play Therapy on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy: Keeping Ethical Standards in the Forefront." The workshop was designed to increase mental health clinicians' knowledge of defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas.
- Charlotte magazine features Queens' stylish president, Dr. Pamela Davies
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens received #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark