Dr. Saundra Penn Recently Presented on Play Therapy
On October 26, 2012, Dr. Saundra Penn of Human Service Studies presented to the North Carolina Association for Play Therapy on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy: Keeping Ethical Standards in the Forefront." The workshop was designed to increase mental health clinicians' knowledge of defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens