Dr. Saundra Penn Recently Presented on Play Therapy
On October 26, 2012, Dr. Saundra Penn of Human Service Studies presented to the North Carolina Association for Play Therapy on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy: Keeping Ethical Standards in the Forefront." The workshop was designed to increase mental health clinicians' knowledge of defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu