Dr. Saundra Penn Recently Presented on Play Therapy
On October 26, 2012, Dr. Saundra Penn of Human Service Studies presented to the North Carolina Association for Play Therapy on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy: Keeping Ethical Standards in the Forefront." The workshop was designed to increase mental health clinicians' knowledge of defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas.
- Queens to Participate in Heart Walk, Support American Heart Association
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education