Dr. Saundra Penn Recently Presented on Play Therapy
On October 26, 2012, Dr. Saundra Penn of Human Service Studies presented to the North Carolina Association for Play Therapy on "Ethical Issues in Play Therapy: Keeping Ethical Standards in the Forefront." The workshop was designed to increase mental health clinicians' knowledge of defensive postures and characters they adopt when facing stressful ethical dilemmas.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers