Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton Presents Paper at Miami University
Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton presented a paper "Fully Awake? Inspiring Students by Communicating through Art" on November 16 to the 32nd annual Lilly Conference on Higher Education at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu