Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton Publishes on Visual Literacy
Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, chair of the Art Department, co-authored an article on Visual Literacy and the Digital Native: Another Look, published in the Journal of Visual Literacy, Volume 23, Number 1, 2013, 7-26. A conceptualization of visual proficiency is offered, addressing the deficit in visual literacy in college students today and the urgent responsibility of educators to transform and reverse this trend.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article