Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton Publishes on Visual Literacy
Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, chair of the Art Department, co-authored an article on Visual Literacy and the Digital Native: Another Look, published in the Journal of Visual Literacy, Volume 23, Number 1, 2013, 7-26. A conceptualization of visual proficiency is offered, addressing the deficit in visual literacy in college students today and the urgent responsibility of educators to transform and reverse this trend.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook