Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton Publishes on Visual Literacy
Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, chair of the Art Department, co-authored an article on Visual Literacy and the Digital Native: Another Look, published in the Journal of Visual Literacy, Volume 23, Number 1, 2013, 7-26. A conceptualization of visual proficiency is offered, addressing the deficit in visual literacy in college students today and the urgent responsibility of educators to transform and reverse this trend.
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking
- Father and Son Contribute to Queens' Basketball Success
- Chi Omega Raises $6,000 to Grant a Little Girl's Wish