Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton Publishes on Visual Literacy
Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, chair of the Art Department, co-authored an article on Visual Literacy and the Digital Native: Another Look, published in the Journal of Visual Literacy, Volume 23, Number 1, 2013, 7-26. A conceptualization of visual proficiency is offered, addressing the deficit in visual literacy in college students today and the urgent responsibility of educators to transform and reverse this trend.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu