Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton Publishes on Visual Literacy
Dr. Siu Challons-Lipton, chair of the Art Department, co-authored an article on Visual Literacy and the Digital Native: Another Look, published in the Journal of Visual Literacy, Volume 23, Number 1, 2013, 7-26. A conceptualization of visual proficiency is offered, addressing the deficit in visual literacy in college students today and the urgent responsibility of educators to transform and reverse this trend.
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014