Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco Gives Keynote Address
Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco, Robert Haywood Morrison Associate Professor and Chair of history, was invited to give the keynote address at the 15th Annual Illinois History Conference in Springfield, Illinois at the Abraham Lincoln Historical Library. The talk, entitled "After Illinois: Edward Coles and his Lifelong Fight against Slavery," is excerpted from her recently published book on the same subject.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article