Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco Gives Keynote Address
Dr. Suzanne Cooper Guasco, Robert Haywood Morrison Associate Professor and Chair of history, was invited to give the keynote address at the 15th Annual Illinois History Conference in Springfield, Illinois at the Abraham Lincoln Historical Library. The talk, entitled "After Illinois: Edward Coles and his Lifelong Fight against Slavery," is excerpted from her recently published book on the same subject.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits