Dr. Wendorff's Article Published
Dr. Liliana Wendorff, Chair of the Department of World Languages, published a co-authored article entitled "The Reds and the Real in Santiago Roncagliolo's Abril rojo" in L'Érudit franco-espagnol 3 (Spring 2013), a peer-reviewed electronic journal of French and Hispanic Literatures. You can read the article here.
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week