Dr. Wendorff's Article Published
Dr. Liliana Wendorff, Chair of the Department of World Languages, published a co-authored article entitled "The Reds and the Real in Santiago Roncagliolo's Abril rojo" in L'Érudit franco-espagnol 3 (Spring 2013), a peer-reviewed electronic journal of French and Hispanic Literatures. You can read the article here.
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event