Dr. Wendorff's Article Published
Dr. Liliana Wendorff, Chair of the Department of World Languages, published a co-authored article entitled "The Reds and the Real in Santiago Roncagliolo's Abril rojo" in L'Érudit franco-espagnol 3 (Spring 2013), a peer-reviewed electronic journal of French and Hispanic Literatures. You can read the article here.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook