Dr. Wendorff's Article Published
Dr. Liliana Wendorff, Chair of the Department of World Languages, published a co-authored article entitled "The Reds and the Real in Santiago Roncagliolo's Abril rojo" in L'Érudit franco-espagnol 3 (Spring 2013), a peer-reviewed electronic journal of French and Hispanic Literatures. You can read the article here.
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States