Dr. Wendorff's Article Published
Dr. Liliana Wendorff, Chair of the Department of World Languages, published a co-authored article entitled "The Reds and the Real in Santiago Roncagliolo's Abril rojo" in L'Érudit franco-espagnol 3 (Spring 2013), a peer-reviewed electronic journal of French and Hispanic Literatures. You can read the article here.
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie