Dr. White Presents at NCA
11/28/11 - Dr. Zachary White of the Knight School of Communication presented a competitively selected paper at the annual convention of the National Communication Association in New Orleans, LA. The co-authored paper, "Oh Girl, Why Do You Want to Work With Dying People?: An Examination of How Hospice Volunteers Voice Motives and Role to Outsiders," was presented to the Health Communication Division.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers