Dr. White & students present at Workplace Flexibility Forum
Dr. Zachary White, Assistant Professor and Interim Director of Graduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, gave a presentation entitled, "Employee Burnout: The Side Effects of Caregiving" at the Workplace Flexibility Forum, hosted by WorkFlex Partners and Queens. At this event focusing on caregiver burnout in 21st century workplaces, three graduate students in the Knight School Master of Arts in Communication Program, Laura Tillistrand, Stacey Randall, and Jennifer Hull, presented health communication projects they created in Dr. White's graduate summer course, "Mediated Constructions of Health."
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article
- Multimedia Concert of Bach's Cello Suite
- Professors Mullis and Martin Perform Together