Dr. White & students present at Workplace Flexibility Forum
Dr. Zachary White, Assistant Professor and Interim Director of Graduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, gave a presentation entitled, "Employee Burnout: The Side Effects of Caregiving" at the Workplace Flexibility Forum, hosted by WorkFlex Partners and Queens. At this event focusing on caregiver burnout in 21st century workplaces, three graduate students in the Knight School Master of Arts in Communication Program, Laura Tillistrand, Stacey Randall, and Jennifer Hull, presented health communication projects they created in Dr. White's graduate summer course, "Mediated Constructions of Health."
- Second Novel Book Deal
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Political Science for Visual People
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"