Dr. White & students present at Workplace Flexibility Forum
Dr. Zachary White, Assistant Professor and Interim Director of Graduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, gave a presentation entitled, "Employee Burnout: The Side Effects of Caregiving" at the Workplace Flexibility Forum, hosted by WorkFlex Partners and Queens. At this event focusing on caregiver burnout in 21st century workplaces, three graduate students in the Knight School Master of Arts in Communication Program, Laura Tillistrand, Stacey Randall, and Jennifer Hull, presented health communication projects they created in Dr. White's graduate summer course, "Mediated Constructions of Health."
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie