Dr. White & students present at Workplace Flexibility Forum
Dr. Zachary White, Assistant Professor and Interim Director of Graduate Programs in the Knight School of Communication, gave a presentation entitled, "Employee Burnout: The Side Effects of Caregiving" at the Workplace Flexibility Forum, hosted by WorkFlex Partners and Queens. At this event focusing on caregiver burnout in 21st century workplaces, three graduate students in the Knight School Master of Arts in Communication Program, Laura Tillistrand, Stacey Randall, and Jennifer Hull, presented health communication projects they created in Dr. White's graduate summer course, "Mediated Constructions of Health."
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits