Dr. White leads community program
Dr. Zachary White of the Knight School led an interactive workshop for the Caring for the Elderly community program (sponsored by Queens and The Ivey). The workshop, “The Side Effects of Care: How to Prepare for the Challenges and Rewards of Caregiving" was held on Saturday, October 8.
Dr. White's presentation explored the side effects that all caregivers experience, but few openly discuss, when caring for someone you love becomes part of your identity. Participants learned specific communication strategies for making sense of the ongoing challenges and rewards of caring for a loved one.
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking