Dr. White leads community program
Dr. Zachary White of the Knight School led an interactive workshop for the Caring for the Elderly community program (sponsored by Queens and The Ivey). The workshop, “The Side Effects of Care: How to Prepare for the Challenges and Rewards of Caregiving" was held on Saturday, October 8.
Dr. White's presentation explored the side effects that all caregivers experience, but few openly discuss, when caring for someone you love becomes part of your identity. Participants learned specific communication strategies for making sense of the ongoing challenges and rewards of caring for a loved one.
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus
- A Celebration of the Generosity of Scholarship Donors
- Queens Announces New Director of Development for the McColl School of Business
- The Dean's Digest - April 2015
- More Than 200 Alumni Representing Six Decades Enjoyed Reunion Weekend
- Queens Announces 2015 Commencement Speakers
- Queens Participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Royals Swim Team Featured on WCCB Charlotte