Dr. White leads community program
Dr. Zachary White of the Knight School led an interactive workshop for the Caring for the Elderly community program (sponsored by Queens and The Ivey). The workshop, “The Side Effects of Care: How to Prepare for the Challenges and Rewards of Caregiving" was held on Saturday, October 8.
Dr. White's presentation explored the side effects that all caregivers experience, but few openly discuss, when caring for someone you love becomes part of your identity. Participants learned specific communication strategies for making sense of the ongoing challenges and rewards of caring for a loved one.
- Q&A With Dean Richard Mathieu of the McColl School of Business
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education
- Mayoral Debate To Be Held at Queens Sports Complex
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of the McColl School Richard Mathieu
- Queens Students Help Build McCreesh Community
- Queens Recognized as Top Fundraising School for St. Jude's
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Quest for Wonder