Dr. White leads community program
Dr. Zachary White of the Knight School led an interactive workshop for the Caring for the Elderly community program (sponsored by Queens and The Ivey). The workshop, “The Side Effects of Care: How to Prepare for the Challenges and Rewards of Caregiving" was held on Saturday, October 8.
Dr. White's presentation explored the side effects that all caregivers experience, but few openly discuss, when caring for someone you love becomes part of your identity. Participants learned specific communication strategies for making sense of the ongoing challenges and rewards of caring for a loved one.
- On Giving Tuesday, Queens students bond with the homeless community
- Professor Suzanne Henderson aims to help Christians reclaim the earliest roots of their faith
- Students at Queens show off their fashion sense for the Charlotte Observer
- Queens Internships and Career Center Update
- The Dean's Digest - November 2013
- Dr. Galleno's Article Published
- For the first time in history, Queens now offers basketball season tickets
- Dr. Cox and Students Present at Symposium
- Dr. Perkins and Students Present at Symposium
- Queens kicks off football feasibility study