Dr. White presents research at American Academy on Communication
10/16/12 - On Saturday, October 13, Zachary White, Assistant Professor in the Knight School of Communication, presented co-authored research at the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare's Research & Teaching Forum in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. White's research presentation was entitled "Entering into Home Hospice Nursing: Managing Uncertainty with Communication."
- Mika and Joe tell childhood stories, talk politics and even discuss some tough subjects
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- History Professor Wins Award
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Mullis' Essay Published
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.