Dr. White presents research at American Academy on Communication
10/16/12 - On Saturday, October 13, Zachary White, Assistant Professor in the Knight School of Communication, presented co-authored research at the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare's Research & Teaching Forum in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. White's research presentation was entitled "Entering into Home Hospice Nursing: Managing Uncertainty with Communication."
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie