Dr. White presents research at American Academy on Communication
10/16/12 - On Saturday, October 13, Zachary White, Assistant Professor in the Knight School of Communication, presented co-authored research at the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare's Research & Teaching Forum in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. White's research presentation was entitled "Entering into Home Hospice Nursing: Managing Uncertainty with Communication."
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week