Dr. White presents research at American Academy on Communication
10/16/12 - On Saturday, October 13, Zachary White, Assistant Professor in the Knight School of Communication, presented co-authored research at the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare's Research & Teaching Forum in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. White's research presentation was entitled "Entering into Home Hospice Nursing: Managing Uncertainty with Communication."
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda Series
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou