Dr. White presents research at American Academy on Communication
10/16/12 - On Saturday, October 13, Zachary White, Assistant Professor in the Knight School of Communication, presented co-authored research at the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare's Research & Teaching Forum in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. White's research presentation was entitled "Entering into Home Hospice Nursing: Managing Uncertainty with Communication."
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline
- The Dean's Digest - September 2014