Dr. Will Sparks published in Agenda Week
04/06/10 - Dr. Will Sparks, Associate Professor of Management Science and Director of Organization Development programs, published the article "Too Many Boards Struggle with Major Decisions" in the April 5th edition of Agenda Week. The article, co-authored with Peter Browning, explores the group dynamics associated with board decision making.
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens
- Queens’ Presbyterian School of Nursing extends its application deadline