Dr. Will Sparks published in Agenda Week
04/06/10 - Dr. Will Sparks, Associate Professor of Management Science and Director of Organization Development programs, published the article "Too Many Boards Struggle with Major Decisions" in the April 5th edition of Agenda Week. The article, co-authored with Peter Browning, explores the group dynamics associated with board decision making.
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers
- Bart Lundy Leads Men's Basketball to National Ranking