Dr Zachary White Presented on Caregiver Burnout at Forum
Dr. Zachary White, Knight School of Communication, gave a presentation entitled, "Employee Burnout: The Side Effects of Caregiving" at the Workplace Flexibility Forum, hosted by WorkFlex Partners and Queens. At this event focusing on caregiver burnout in 21st century workplaces, three graduate students in the Knight School Master of Arts in Communication Program, Laura Tillistrand, Stacey Randall, and Jennifer Hull, presented health communication projects they created in Dr. White's graduate summer course, "Mediated Constructions of Health."
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association