Dr. Zachary White presented at the National Communication Association’s 96th annual conference
Dr. Zachary White11/15/10 - Dr. Zachary White along with co-author Dr. Cristina Gilstrap of Drury University presented their paper entitled "Was There Something Else I Could Have Done? An Exploration of Dialectical Tensions and Management Strategies Experienced by Hospice Nurses" at the Grief, Depression, and Dying: Interpersonal Health Messages During Dark Times session of National Communication Association's 96th annual conference. This study examined the dialectical tensions and management strategies of hospice nurses in palliative interactions. The findings highlight the important and often overlooked communication challenges created by end-of-life, palliative care.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”
- Queens University of Charlotte Launches Online Master’s in Communication
- Fall '12 Knight School of Communication Dean's List
- Infinite Possibilities
- Dr. Pupchek presents at IABC
- JODML Launch
- Dr. McArthur conducts faculty development workshops
- Dr. el-Nawawy interviewed on MarketPlace and by Los Angeles Times