Dr. el-Nawawy invited to contribute to NYT forum
09/19/12 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Endowed Chair in Communication, was invited to contribute to the New York Times' online opinion forum, Room for Debate, about the 24-hour news cycle and its impact on the U.S. presidential campaign. Discussions on this forum are meant to be mini op-eds by a variety of experts, addressing specific questions. You can access his op-ed at: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/09/18/just-the-scandal-of-the-week-or-a-turning-point/the-news-media-and-its-soundbite-culture.
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week
- Dr. John Bennett Writes Article for The Employers Association