Dr. el-Nawawy invited to contribute to NYT forum
09/19/12 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Endowed Chair in Communication, was invited to contribute to the New York Times' online opinion forum, Room for Debate, about the 24-hour news cycle and its impact on the U.S. presidential campaign. Discussions on this forum are meant to be mini op-eds by a variety of experts, addressing specific questions. You can access his op-ed at: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/09/18/just-the-scandal-of-the-week-or-a-turning-point/the-news-media-and-its-soundbite-culture.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers