Dr. el-Nawawy invited to contribute to NYT forum
09/19/12 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Endowed Chair in Communication, was invited to contribute to the New York Times' online opinion forum, Room for Debate, about the 24-hour news cycle and its impact on the U.S. presidential campaign. Discussions on this forum are meant to be mini op-eds by a variety of experts, addressing specific questions. You can access his op-ed at: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/09/18/just-the-scandal-of-the-week-or-a-turning-point/the-news-media-and-its-soundbite-culture.
- Charlotte Agenda Declares Men's Basketball Team as 'Charlotte's Team'
- Chuck Wendig '98 Conjures the Force to Discuss His 'Star Wars' Novel
- Holly Lane '15 Wins 'Best Student Film' at 100 Words Film Festival
- President Davies Receives Excellence in Leadership Award
- Sally Van Cleve '17 Receives Community Impact Award
- Students Conduct Mock Interviews with Employer Volunteers
- Queens Women's Triathlon Team Wins National Title in First Year
- Generous Gift Positions Queens as Leader in Social Justice
- The Learning Society Shapes Intellectual Dialogue by Hosting Sir Salman Rushdie
- Kate Gatterdam '16 Named 2015 Barnhill Civic Trailblazer Award Recipient