Dr. el-Nawawy invited to contribute to NYT forum
09/19/12 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Endowed Chair in Communication, was invited to contribute to the New York Times' online opinion forum, Room for Debate, about the 24-hour news cycle and its impact on the U.S. presidential campaign. Discussions on this forum are meant to be mini op-eds by a variety of experts, addressing specific questions. You can access his op-ed at: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/09/18/just-the-scandal-of-the-week-or-a-turning-point/the-news-media-and-its-soundbite-culture.
- Professor Morri Creech is named a Pulitzer Prize Finalist
- Dr. Best Co-authors Textbook Chapter
- Student Carl Schlotman releases a book that helps students attain internships and jobs
- Queens students and alumni rub elbows with top employers at Schmoozapalooza
- Queens participates in the Washington Model for the Organization of American States
- Queens students organize a community forum to discuss immigration
- Professor Israel's Poem Published in Queens Magazine.
- Dr, Perkins Will Present a Climate Change Paper at Meeting
- Dr. Patrick Connor, Panthers head team physician, gives a behind-the-scenes look at sports medicine
- Dr. Commins Publishes Article