Dr. el-Nawawy invited to contribute to NYT forum
09/19/12 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Endowed Chair in Communication, was invited to contribute to the New York Times' online opinion forum, Room for Debate, about the 24-hour news cycle and its impact on the U.S. presidential campaign. Discussions on this forum are meant to be mini op-eds by a variety of experts, addressing specific questions. You can access his op-ed at: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/09/18/just-the-scandal-of-the-week-or-a-turning-point/the-news-media-and-its-soundbite-culture.
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens
- Cato Call for Third-Party Comments
- Online MSN Program Alumna First to Earn CNL Certification
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu