Dr. el-Nawawy receives second-place award at AUSACE
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy10/20/10 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Chair and Associate Professor in the Knight School of Communication presented a paper at the Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators conference. The conference, held in Kuwait October 16-19, promotes research, service, and teaching goals that advance Arab-U.S. relations among communication educators and professionals. Dr. el-Nawawy received the second-place award for his paper entitled "Political Blogging and the Online Discourse of Muslim-Christian Tensions: A Textual Analysis of Two Egyptian Blogs." Among his many published works, Dr. el-Nawawy has presented papers at the AUSACE conferences in 2009, 2006, 2005, 2001 and currently serves as Senior Editor for the Journal of Middle East Media.
- The Knight School Works to Bridge Digital Divide with Digital Inclusion Project Manager
- Students Gain Valuable Experience at Seacrest Studios Internship
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- Dean Eric Freedman appointed to the Library Board of Trustees
- The Queens Chronicle wins an award as a result of design and technology advances
- The Knight School takes another step toward making Charlotte a model city for digital literacy
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Professor Mohammed el-Nawawy Releases "Egyptian Revolution 2.0"
- Queens Combines Digital Media and Community Engagement in an Experiment of “Flash Philanthropy”