Dr. el-Nawawy wins English paper competition
11/27/12 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Chair in the Knight School of Communication, won first place in the English paper competition at the Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators conference held in Atlanta on November 16-19. His paper was titled: "How the Red Lines Affect Job-satisfaction among Elite Pan-Arab TV Journalists: The Case of Al-Arabiya Satellite Channel." Dr. el-Nawawy also presented a paper at the Religion and Media conference sponsored by the Center of Mediterranean Studies at the University of Bochum in Germany on November 23. The paper was titled: "Islamic Cyberspace between Collective and Divergent Identities: Platform for Faith Diplomacy?"
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.