Dr. el-Nawawy wins English paper competition
11/27/12 - Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy, Knight-Crane Chair in the Knight School of Communication, won first place in the English paper competition at the Arab-U.S. Association for Communication Educators conference held in Atlanta on November 16-19. His paper was titled: "How the Red Lines Affect Job-satisfaction among Elite Pan-Arab TV Journalists: The Case of Al-Arabiya Satellite Channel." Dr. el-Nawawy also presented a paper at the Religion and Media conference sponsored by the Center of Mediterranean Studies at the University of Bochum in Germany on November 23. The paper was titled: "Islamic Cyberspace between Collective and Divergent Identities: Platform for Faith Diplomacy?"
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook