Dr. el-Nawawy featured in the New York Times
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy of the Knight School was featured in the New York Times, on a major market NPR station in California (KPCC 89.3) and on Arizona Public Media (NPR). Please congratulate Dr. el-Nawawy as this is the second time in one year that he has been interviewed by the New York Times!
Dr. el-Nawawy recently took part in the "Global Exchange and Local Change" conference held at Davidson College on Saturday, March 24th. This student-led event served as the culmination of a year-long lecture series at Davidson focusing on the topic of global media. The aim of this one day conference was to provide students with an opportunity to engage with practitioners, policymakers and one another on the key challenges and opportunities facing global media today and in the next millennium.
- Queens in Charlotte Magazine Coverage of SwimMAC CEO
- Queens Mourns the Loss of Phyllis Pharr
- Queens to Host Met Opera Auditions
- '13 Alumna Bree Stallings's Art to be Displayed on Billboards in Charlotte
- The Dean's Digest - December 2014
- 2014 NSSE Report Ranks Queens Among Top Schools
- Dr. Tama Morris Named Dean of Blair College of Health, Director of PSN
- Byrd's Resilience Earns Her All-American Honors
- Josa to Compete for Team USA in 2015 World University Games
- The Dean's Digest - November 2014