Dr. el-Nawawy featured in the New York Times
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy of the Knight School was featured in the New York Times, on a major market NPR station in California (KPCC 89.3) and on Arizona Public Media (NPR). Please congratulate Dr. el-Nawawy as this is the second time in one year that he has been interviewed by the New York Times!
Dr. el-Nawawy recently took part in the "Global Exchange and Local Change" conference held at Davidson College on Saturday, March 24th. This student-led event served as the culmination of a year-long lecture series at Davidson focusing on the topic of global media. The aim of this one day conference was to provide students with an opportunity to engage with practitioners, policymakers and one another on the key challenges and opportunities facing global media today and in the next millennium.
- Author Michael Lewis Shares His Thoughts on Wall Street
- Jeff Brown Named Ally CEO
- Jane McIntyre Named Charlotte's 2014 Woman of the Year
- Local Author Helen Weaver Speaks at Queens to Encourage Students' Fundraising Campaign for St. Jude
- The Dean's Digest - February 2015
- Queens to Expand and Enhance Knight School of Communication with $3 Million Gift
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Captivates Audience at Spring Convocation
- Professor Tosha Arriola Served as Event Chair for Mayor's Mentoring Alliance Ceremony
- MFA Events, Undergraduate Workshop Engage Community of Writers
- Alumnus Brian Williams '09 Featured in Creative Loafing