Dr. el-Nawawy featured in the New York Times
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy of the Knight School was featured in the New York Times, on a major market NPR station in California (KPCC 89.3) and on Arizona Public Media (NPR). Please congratulate Dr. el-Nawawy as this is the second time in one year that he has been interviewed by the New York Times!
Dr. el-Nawawy recently took part in the "Global Exchange and Local Change" conference held at Davidson College on Saturday, March 24th. This student-led event served as the culmination of a year-long lecture series at Davidson focusing on the topic of global media. The aim of this one day conference was to provide students with an opportunity to engage with practitioners, policymakers and one another on the key challenges and opportunities facing global media today and in the next millennium.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook