Dr. el-Nawawy featured in the New York Times
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy of the Knight School was featured in the New York Times, on a major market NPR station in California (KPCC 89.3) and on Arizona Public Media (NPR). Please congratulate Dr. el-Nawawy as this is the second time in one year that he has been interviewed by the New York Times!
Dr. el-Nawawy recently took part in the "Global Exchange and Local Change" conference held at Davidson College on Saturday, March 24th. This student-led event served as the culmination of a year-long lecture series at Davidson focusing on the topic of global media. The aim of this one day conference was to provide students with an opportunity to engage with practitioners, policymakers and one another on the key challenges and opportunities facing global media today and in the next millennium.
- MSN Program Named Among Top Southern Colleges in Graduate Healthcare Management
- Queens Students Published on WCNC
- Dr. Paul Nitsch Featured in Charlotte Magazine
- Queens Sends Two Swimmers to Rio Olympics
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Dr. McArthur Shares Insight into PokemonGo
- Dr. Commins Named Engaged Faculty Scholar for 2016-17
- Swim Teams Collect 22 All-American Student-Athlete Honors
- Queens Ranked A Best College for Veterans