Dr. el-Nawawy featured in the New York Times
Dr. Mohammed el-Nawawy of the Knight School was featured in the New York Times, on a major market NPR station in California (KPCC 89.3) and on Arizona Public Media (NPR). Please congratulate Dr. el-Nawawy as this is the second time in one year that he has been interviewed by the New York Times!
Dr. el-Nawawy recently took part in the "Global Exchange and Local Change" conference held at Davidson College on Saturday, March 24th. This student-led event served as the culmination of a year-long lecture series at Davidson focusing on the topic of global media. The aim of this one day conference was to provide students with an opportunity to engage with practitioners, policymakers and one another on the key challenges and opportunities facing global media today and in the next millennium.
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits