Dr.Watts Henderson Presents Paper
Associate Professor of Religion Dr. Suzanne Watts Henderson presented a paper entitled "Christ and Community: Messianic Power-Sharing in the Gospels" to the Duke University New Testament and Judaic Studies Colloquium on October 8, 2013. This group of scholars from the Research Triangle area and beyond, meet monthly for collaborative conversation about on-going research projects. Dr. Henderson presented a chapter from her forth-coming book, Jesus Christ Incorporated: Messianic Community in the Canonical Gospels (Abingdon Press).
- The Dean's Digest - October 2014
- Wildacres 2014
- Nola the golden girl brightens the Queens community
- Queens students practice interviewing with top Charlotte organizations
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool