EMBA Class of 2012 Updates
In the short time since gradation in May, the EMBA Class of 2012 is already making its mark on the career front with a number of promotions and new positions. To keep us informed of your own progress and achievements email Jamie Grauel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keith Campbell: Keith relocated to Cincinnati, Ohio for his new role as Senior Product Manager with GE Aviation Systems. In his new position he has P&L responsibility for the Unison Industries mechanical systems product line. Keith said "I am enjoying the job and the challenges are everything I hoped for. There is absolutely no doubt I would not have gotten the job if I hadn't obtained my MBA!"
Kim Henderson: Kim has moved from her position as Senior Director of Community Affairs at Presbyterian Hospital to her new role with the Charlotte Bobcats in a dual position of Vice President for Community Affairs and Executive Director of the Cats Care Foundation. Her energy and knowledge of the community affairs field is sure to make a positive impact for her new organization!
Bill Hillis: Bill was promoted to Property Manager at Bissill Companies. He began his career with Bissell in July 2008 as a Customer Service Representative and was promoted to Property Assistant in April 2009 and Assistant Property Manager in July 2011.
Dr. Jayne Kendall: Jayne earned a big promotion to Vice President of Emergency Medicine Physicians (EMP) Medical Group in Canton, Ohio on July 1, 2012. Most recently she had been leading EMP's largest site at the Gaston Memorial Hospital. EMP serves over three million patients per year in 60 hospitals and 13 states nationwide.
Shannon Perrin: In true entrepreneurial spirit, Shannon launched Perrin Communications, an integrated communications firm specializing in public relations, marketing and investor relations. Shannon currently has two restaurant clients and is hoping to expand her business to include hospitality, fashion and investment services companies.
Dirk Zikeli: Effective August 1, 2012, Dirk will be starting his new role as Chief Executive Officer of Chiron America, Inc. When asked about how he is enjoying life post-graduation, he said "I can't find all the "extra" time everybody talks about but I am having a blast!"
Congratulations 2012 Graduates!
- International Teacher Training Develops Leadership and Cultural Competencies Skills in Pre-service Teachers
- Queens Announces University Snapchat Account
- Women's Basketball Team Partners with Samaritan's Feet to Provide Kids With Shoes
- Science Methods Students Lead Science Club at Pinewood Genius Hour
- Queens Receives $2 Million Gift to Establish Preyer Honors and Fellows Programs
- Cato Student Research Leads to Pursuing Grant
- Queens Alumni Assist 'The Lunch Project' Feed Children, Better Their Education
- Freshmen Connect Through Interfaith Urban Immersion Experience
- Queens Participates in Heart Walk, Supports American Heart Association
- Famed Horowitz Piano Comes to Queens