Editorial Team Chooses Dr. Bowen's Paper as One of the Best
10/31/12 - Dr. Harry Bowen's co-authored paper "Composite Competitiveness Indicators with Endogenous versus Predetermined Weights", published in the Competitiveness Review (Vol. 21 No. 2, pp. 129-151, 2011) has been chosen by the journal's editorial team (at the invitation of Emerald's LiteratiNetwork) as one of three "Highly Commended Papers" to have been published in the journal in the previous 12 months. Details of the award can be found here.
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- McColl School Undergrads Teach Middle School Students Leadership Skills
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy
- The Dean's Perspective - October 2015
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentors
- MSEC Alumni are Published in International Coaching Psychology Journal