Editorial Team Chooses Dr. Bowen's Paper as One of the Best
10/31/12 - Dr. Harry Bowen's co-authored paper "Composite Competitiveness Indicators with Endogenous versus Predetermined Weights", published in the Competitiveness Review (Vol. 21 No. 2, pp. 129-151, 2011) has been chosen by the journal's editorial team (at the invitation of Emerald's LiteratiNetwork) as one of three "Highly Commended Papers" to have been published in the journal in the previous 12 months. Details of the award can be found here.
- Conceptual Era Places Emphasis on Liberal Arts
- New MSOD Course: Learning & Facilitation
- Queens Celebrates Visionary Women
- Queens' Online MBA Ranked Best in North America
- 2016 Case Competition
- Debra Plousha Moore Recognized as BusinessWoman of the Year Award Recipient
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- McColl School Undergrads Teach Middle School Students Leadership Skills
- Megan Wagner '16 Lands Internship-to-Career Opportunity at Siemens Energy