English and Foreign Language Professors Present at Conference
The English and Foreign Language departments were well represented at the South Atlantic Modern Language Association conference November 9-11. Among the presentations at the conference: Dr. Michele Shaul on "The Role of Absence in Santiago Roncagliolo's Novel Abril Rojo," Dr. Liliana Wendorff on "Cuaderno de agravios y lamentaciones: Multiples voces cantan triste Sinfonía," Dr. Helen Hull on "Managing Malvolio's Madness," Professor Marion K. Bruner on "Multi-Media in the Face to Face Classroom: An Effective Means of Student Engagement, or an Unnecessary Detriment to Student Learning" and Dr. Emily Seelbinder on "Dickinson's Bible: Roadmap for Hermeneutical Adventures."
- Flipping Works!
- Dr. Hernandez to Present
- Dr. Bennett Presents on Coaching
- Dr. Mullis Presents Paper
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!