English and Foreign Language Professors Present at Conference
The English and Foreign Language departments were well represented at the South Atlantic Modern Language Association conference November 9-11. Among the presentations at the conference: Dr. Michele Shaul on "The Role of Absence in Santiago Roncagliolo's Novel Abril Rojo," Dr. Liliana Wendorff on "Cuaderno de agravios y lamentaciones: Multiples voces cantan triste Sinfonía," Dr. Helen Hull on "Managing Malvolio's Madness," Professor Marion K. Bruner on "Multi-Media in the Face to Face Classroom: An Effective Means of Student Engagement, or an Unnecessary Detriment to Student Learning" and Dr. Emily Seelbinder on "Dickinson's Bible: Roadmap for Hermeneutical Adventures."
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens