English and Foreign Language Professors Present at Conference
The English and Foreign Language departments were well represented at the South Atlantic Modern Language Association conference November 9-11. Among the presentations at the conference: Dr. Michele Shaul on "The Role of Absence in Santiago Roncagliolo's Novel Abril Rojo," Dr. Liliana Wendorff on "Cuaderno de agravios y lamentaciones: Multiples voces cantan triste Sinfonía," Dr. Helen Hull on "Managing Malvolio's Madness," Professor Marion K. Bruner on "Multi-Media in the Face to Face Classroom: An Effective Means of Student Engagement, or an Unnecessary Detriment to Student Learning" and Dr. Emily Seelbinder on "Dickinson's Bible: Roadmap for Hermeneutical Adventures."
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.
- Queens Celebrates Banned Book Week