English and Foreign Language Professors Present at Conference
The English and Foreign Language departments were well represented at the South Atlantic Modern Language Association conference November 9-11. Among the presentations at the conference: Dr. Michele Shaul on "The Role of Absence in Santiago Roncagliolo's Novel Abril Rojo," Dr. Liliana Wendorff on "Cuaderno de agravios y lamentaciones: Multiples voces cantan triste Sinfonía," Dr. Helen Hull on "Managing Malvolio's Madness," Professor Marion K. Bruner on "Multi-Media in the Face to Face Classroom: An Effective Means of Student Engagement, or an Unnecessary Detriment to Student Learning" and Dr. Emily Seelbinder on "Dickinson's Bible: Roadmap for Hermeneutical Adventures."
- Dr. Alexa Royden appointed interim Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and the Cato School of Education
- Queens receive #7 ranking in a list of the "45 Top Colleges to Study Abroad"
- Dr. Lynn Morton announced as Queens’ new provost
- Seven Board of Trustees members recognized for their service to Queens
- Queens holds the Inaugural Visionary Women Luncheon
- The Writing Life: How a Queens professor fell in love with words
- Jay Bilas skills camp held at Queens
- Queens concludes football feasibility study
- Professor Bennett Speaks at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Summer in Service program benefits both students and local non-profits