English and Foreign Language Professors Present at Conference
The English and Foreign Language departments were well represented at the South Atlantic Modern Language Association conference November 9-11. Among the presentations at the conference: Dr. Michele Shaul on "The Role of Absence in Santiago Roncagliolo's Novel Abril Rojo," Dr. Liliana Wendorff on "Cuaderno de agravios y lamentaciones: Multiples voces cantan triste Sinfonía," Dr. Helen Hull on "Managing Malvolio's Madness," Professor Marion K. Bruner on "Multi-Media in the Face to Face Classroom: An Effective Means of Student Engagement, or an Unnecessary Detriment to Student Learning" and Dr. Emily Seelbinder on "Dickinson's Bible: Roadmap for Hermeneutical Adventures."
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers