Erin DeBell and Student Co-present at STARTALK Conference
World Languages Instructor Erin DeBell and student Jeremy Hickman co-presented with colleagues from the Mandarin Institute at the STARTALK Annual Fall Conference in Portland, Oregon on October 19. The presentation, "Real-Time Interpersonal Communication via Skype," built upon research conducted through a summer QEP grant on students' use of Skype to connect with native Mandarin speaking tutors in China during the StarTalk 2013 Summer Institute in Chinese.
- Truly Connected City Takes More Than Google Fiber
- Dean Eric Freedman Profiled in Charlotte Agenda
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.