Erin DeBell and Student Co-present at STARTALK Conference
World Languages Instructor Erin DeBell and student Jeremy Hickman co-presented with colleagues from the Mandarin Institute at the STARTALK Annual Fall Conference in Portland, Oregon on October 19. The presentation, "Real-Time Interpersonal Communication via Skype," built upon research conducted through a summer QEP grant on students' use of Skype to connect with native Mandarin speaking tutors in China during the StarTalk 2013 Summer Institute in Chinese.
- MA Comm Faculty, Alumna Publish Research
- Queens Music Academy Student Performs at Carnegie Hall
- Cato Students Meet Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts
- Chamber Singers Learn, Perform in NYC
- Queens is a leader in health care education
- McColl School Graduate Students Benefit from Executive Coaching
- Peter Browning and Will Sparks Co-Author "The Director's Manual: A Framework for Board Governance"
- Students Embrace Community Service to Honor Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Cell Biology Students Judge Sedgefield Elementary Science Fair
- Students Create Fairy Tale Reenactments for Spanish-Speaking Preschoolers