Erin DeBell and Student Co-present at STARTALK Conference
World Languages Instructor Erin DeBell and student Jeremy Hickman co-presented with colleagues from the Mandarin Institute at the STARTALK Annual Fall Conference in Portland, Oregon on October 19. The presentation, "Real-Time Interpersonal Communication via Skype," built upon research conducted through a summer QEP grant on students' use of Skype to connect with native Mandarin speaking tutors in China during the StarTalk 2013 Summer Institute in Chinese.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens