Faculty presents at 30th Annual Graidas at Risk Conference
11/14/12 - Dr. Judith Poole was invited to present at the 30th annual Gravidas at Risk Conference held in Hickory, NC on November 7th. Dr. Poole's presentation was, "Hypertension: Before, During, and After Pregnancy." The audience was comprised of local nurses focusing in women's health and perinatal nursing. Dr. Poole teaches in all of our programs in the Presbyterian School of Nursing. To find out more about our programs and application criteria please click here.
- Queens examines what millennials and managers expect
- Queens' Kinesiology Department introduces fitness testing program
- Conference Presentation
- Dr. Henderson Featured in New Curriculum
- Queens Chamber Singers announce their upcoming choral concert
- Geography: The Human and Physical World on shelves now!
- Queens honored at the 6th Annual CREative Thinkers Awards
- Queens Ranked #7 in CEO Magazine's "Global MBA" 2014 Rankings
- McColl School Corporate Networking Events
- Julie Funderburk Publishes Chapbook