Faculty presents at 30th Annual Graidas at Risk Conference
11/14/12 - Dr. Judith Poole was invited to present at the 30th annual Gravidas at Risk Conference held in Hickory, NC on November 7th. Dr. Poole's presentation was, "Hypertension: Before, During, and After Pregnancy." The audience was comprised of local nurses focusing in women's health and perinatal nursing. Dr. Poole teaches in all of our programs in the Presbyterian School of Nursing. To find out more about our programs and application criteria please click here.
- Queens brings acclaimed author, speaker and fundraiser Dan Pallotta to Charlotte
- The Presbyterian School of Nursing holds assembly to discuss Ebola outbreak
- Queens marks 25 years of training the city’s leaders through its executive MBA program
- Dr. Janie Best of the Presbyterian School of Nursing is honored at "The Great 100"
- Fall 2014 English Faculty Reading
- Ryan Lochte grants teen's wish by giving swimming lessons at the Levine Center pool
- Queens kicks off new online MBA with weekend residency
- Queens speakers offer up powerful advice at the Charlotte Chamber Power of Women event
- Men's basketball team begins season with exhibition game at NC State University
- Fridays are declared "Royal" at Queens