Faculty presents at 30th Annual Graidas at Risk Conference
11/14/12 - Dr. Judith Poole was invited to present at the 30th annual Gravidas at Risk Conference held in Hickory, NC on November 7th. Dr. Poole's presentation was, "Hypertension: Before, During, and After Pregnancy." The audience was comprised of local nurses focusing in women's health and perinatal nursing. Dr. Poole teaches in all of our programs in the Presbyterian School of Nursing. To find out more about our programs and application criteria please click here.
- Funderburk Publishes Poetry, MFA Faculty Named Genius Award Winners
- Davis and Gatterdam Awarded for Philanthropy
- General Hayden and Sir John Scarlett Discuss National Security at Learning Society Event
- Dr. Lyons Named 2016 North Carolina Sport Management Coalition Educator of the Year
- Queens Begins Construction on Region’s First World-Class Field Hockey Facility
- Queens Unveils Lounge for Veteran and Military Students
- Men's Basketball Defeats VCU in Exhibition Game
- Students, Faculty Meet with Journalists from Around the World to Discuss Election
- Alumna Participates in Queens-CMS Literacy Educator Partnership
- Queens Collegiate 100 Acknowledged As Best Chapter in U.S.