Faculty presents at 30th Annual Graidas at Risk Conference
11/14/12 - Dr. Judith Poole was invited to present at the 30th annual Gravidas at Risk Conference held in Hickory, NC on November 7th. Dr. Poole's presentation was, "Hypertension: Before, During, and After Pregnancy." The audience was comprised of local nurses focusing in women's health and perinatal nursing. Dr. Poole teaches in all of our programs in the Presbyterian School of Nursing. To find out more about our programs and application criteria please click here.
- USA Triathlon Awards Queens a Grant to Develop Team and Strengthen Olympic Pipeline
- Queens Honors the Browns with Unveiling of Hall Brown Terrace
- Many Individuals Honored at Queens' 2015 Commencement
- Chaplain Diane Mowrey Wins the 2015 Hunter Hamilton Love of Teaching Award
- A Life of Service
- Congratulations Graduates of 2015!
- The Kathryn L. Grigg '87 Courtyard and Outdoor Classroom Adds Beauty to Campus
- Queens Students Cycle Across U.S. to Fundraise for Children with Disabilities.
- Queens Welcomes New Dean of Admissions Dr. Costas Solomou
- Queens Takes One Step Closer to Becoming a Sustainable Campus