Faculty presents at 30th Annual Graidas at Risk Conference
11/14/12 - Dr. Judith Poole was invited to present at the 30th annual Gravidas at Risk Conference held in Hickory, NC on November 7th. Dr. Poole's presentation was, "Hypertension: Before, During, and After Pregnancy." The audience was comprised of local nurses focusing in women's health and perinatal nursing. Dr. Poole teaches in all of our programs in the Presbyterian School of Nursing. To find out more about our programs and application criteria please click here.
- Queens to Participate in Heart Walk, Support American Heart Association
- Forty Organizations Attend Non-Profit Volunteer and Internship Fair
- MFA Alumna Amy Bagwell Inspires Others through "The Wall Poems of Charlotte"
- MSOD Community Leadership Project Seeks Donations
- McColl School of Business Welcomes New Dean Richard Mathieu
- Jane Williams Joins McColl as Program Manager
- Seeking McColl School Mentor
- Two MSEC Alums Publish in International Coaching Psychology Journal
- Malek Jandali '97 Attributes Success to Queens Education