Fall 2016 Knight School Dean's List
Each semester the Knight School of Communication recognizes its undergraduate students who have achieved a term grade point average of 3.5 in at least 12 hours of graded academic work. Those students placed on this prestigious list, based on their Fall 2016 course work, are as follows:
Ava Almaraz, Juliana Amos, Karely Avila Ledesma, Naomi Bentley, John Bernd, Chyna Blackmon, Ana Bolson, Jayda Brown, Alexandra Bruder, Amanda Buehler, Olivia Carlton, Kristin Caskey, Mateo Coka, Jessy Epley, Mason Farnan, Mary Farrell, Jessica Flowers, Julia Forbes, Tyler Greene, Hiwot Hailu, Caroline Howes, Austin Huddy, Carissa Jenkins, Emily Kamrud, Colby Kephart, Nicholas Lanciani, Rachel Laurie, Sydney Lear, Nicole Loor, Rebecca Meyerson, Skye Moore, Carlotta Nassi, Braden Netzly, Ashley Osiecki, Jordan Owens, Jessica Parmenter, Hannah Pressley, Lauren Quinn, Hailey Riffe, Rebekah Rivetter, Katherine Romeo, Margaret Rotunda, Vincent Schneider, Alexus Scott, Ian Shackle, Kathleen Simpson, Terry Spry, Abigail Tolar, Holly Van Kuren, Regan Wallace, Katherine Wardle, Sarah Wheeler, and Eliza Wireback.
Congratulations to all!
- Queens Announces 2017 Commencement Speaker
- Queens Student-Athlete's Triumph Over Cancer Featured on CNN Health Study
- Students Raise Nearly $20,000 for St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- Queens' Veterans Support Featured in Charlotte Business Journal
- Queens Mourns the Passing of Porter B. Byrum
- Queens Designated As Voter Friendly Campus
- Business Continuity Management Course Offers Best Practices for Disaster Recovery
- Queens Adds Women's and Men's Rugby
- Queens Adds Baseball To Athletics
- Dr. Engen Collaborates with Local High School Student